viernes, 31 de agosto de 2007

Healing Prayers and thoughts for Brenda



Dear Jason,

The reason that I came to you in the first place to do Reiki was so that in my small way I could send healing to my daughters mother in law Brenda Lewis.

Brenda was diagnosed 6 years ago with cancer,she had repeatedly told her doctor that she felt ill and that she could feel a lump only to be told that she was imagining it.She was admitted six years ago to the Bupa hospital in Maidstone and operated on by a top gynacologist only to be told that she would be lucky to last 9 months.

I really believe that through the power of prayer that people can be helped.I just wish that at the moment i could send her all the love thats in my heart and it would cure her.my daughter Catherine told me that Brenda is in such pain and that without the morphine she would die.

Please Jason for me send healing to her and ask all your friends to do the same,

Love to you and Luis,

Pat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Dear Brenda,

Child of God, place your body in a soft, pink rose pedal and see yourself gently floating toward warm, white clouds that surround your body with healing rays of strength and energy.

God gave you a perfect body and as a child of God your body is healing to perfection.

You feel relaxed, pain free and strength returning to every fiber of your being.

Softly, the healing Angels come to you and whisper, "Brenda, we are here to assist you in your complete recovery."

With every breath you take, please know you are surrounded by loving people and every breath they take is a prayer for your healing.

Child of God, You are never alone, He Is With YOU, Healing YOU.

Sending Prayers and Love..............Ilene


Hi Jason

Will concentrate hard to send healing thoughts to Brenda. Poor soul has had such a raw deal from the medical world. Would there be more power if we were all to be given a couple of times in the day to link up and join our thoughts simultaneously?

I so much hope that my own efforts will help. Best wishes, Pamela (Peters)

Hi Jason
I recieved your mail requesting healing prayer for brenda.
of course i will do that even though i dont know her, as reallly we all know each other as we are all so connected.
i must tell you also about urine therapy. its an amazing therapy, for cancer too. i read of so many cases of people reaching cure through drinking their own urine, even though they were given 3 months to live. i also came across a man who has been drinking his urine for 30 years, looked amazingly healthy and has personaly help cancer patients to recover and regain health.
you can serach in google to find out more inforamtion. i myself, drink it regularly and my children and husband use it in times of ilness. we never use doctors help.
best of luck
much love and light
sari

dear brenda,

jason just sent on a request for love and healing for
you .
I am a psychotherapist in spain, but I have not worked
a lot with people who have physical
disease....................
it must be very hard to cope with day to day, as I
know that it can also bring depressions...

I wish you very comfort, every relaxation possible,
sending you love and light

elaine macpherson

I have been sending reiki and light and love to Brenda. I think Pat is amazing, what a lovely thing she has done for her friend. I've also sent love to her, to help her stay strong and focused through what must be a really tough time.

Two weeks ago, my light changed from white to gold and it's really beautiful and much stronger. While sending this light to Brenda the other day, I had the image of a woman come to me, I wonder if it was Brenda?

Love Alison x

No hay comentarios: