jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2007

Re: article Healing Cancer no.5 Bras and Breast Cancer

Dear Jason

I just read your article in Town Crier. I am an internationally qualified lymph drainage therapist and, featured in this capacity on SKY TV . I also teach partners/family of breast cancer victims the basics of MLD to enable them to relieve the suffering on a daily basis.

"Of course, illness can result from wearing too tight an anything and I agree with your expert that a bra is likely the most dangerous garment of all as it restricts the heart and lungs as well as the lymphatic system.

The lymphatic system, which removes waste products from our bodies by means of a network of glands, is an integral component of our wellness and a major player in the orchestra of our immune system.

While the lymphatic glands form a mosaic pattern throughout our body that can be likened to that of blood vessels (in fact there are more lymph glands than blood vessels), there is a basic difference and this is what makes restrictive clothing dangerous to its being able to function effectively.

Unlike the blood vessel, the lymph vessels are close to the skin so are more vulnerable and regular, deep tissue, sports and swedish massage "misses" them.

Victims of breast cancer may recover quicker and with less discomfort by incorporating manual lymph drainage treatments in their wellness regimes.

I teach friends and family members basic lymph drainage to that they are able to help their loved ones on a daily basis.

To explain more fully, the lymphatic system has no natural "oomph" there is nothing to propel the toxic waste along the channels towards the exit points (nodes) - underarm (axillas) and groins ( inguinals) sending its loads on their way round the body, unlike the pumping heart helping the circulation of blood, the lymph glands just sit there, waiting to be stimulated.

So, unrestricted movement of connective tissues and some exercise are vital to our wellbeing. Even an early morning gentle stretch can make all the difference in our toxin drainage programme..the difference between premature ageing and healthy connective tissue; the difference between our body holding on to infection and stored fat or sending the toxic waste, packing! "

In regard to your comment about air travel, there are lymph 'wells' on the top of the feet and when the ankles and legs are under-exercised that collection of lymph vessels blow up because there's no outlet for their load.

Similarly, the breath is restricted if clothing is tight. Neither the body nor the mind, let alone the spirit, can be inspired nor energised if the breath is not allowed free flow through the organs.

Please feel free to use any of the above in the Town Crier. For other reproduction check with me first and I'd appreciate giving the "once over" to edits. Thanks.

in harmony
Lyndy (Moore Eggleton) 952 463 795 & for further information www.soundtouch.com


Hi Jason!

Will you put a heading... STOP FIGHTING CANCER...PEACEFULLY & POSITIVELY RELEASE IT!

How will we ever have peace in the world if all our language is of war.

Yes, you are welcome to put a link to my site...I will put you on mine if you show me how!

All this talk of toxins..what do people know of lymph drainage. If we could call it something more attractive (because it is a beautiful and life enhancing therapy) maybe it could be a more successful antidote to obesity!

In regard to urine therapy. I knew a man, an elderly man, who was diagnosed with prostrate cancer. He lived a long time drinking his urine and eating grapes..just one man...just one man trusting his instincts.

I believe that cancer often becomes life threatening through stress. Some degree of that stress is as a result of the way the medical profession handles a patient with POSSIBLE malignancy. And, how the media handles the statistics and the words. This stress, however, is the overload of years of "small" "unrelated" "unimportant" stresses that have entered the body and, like Topsy, grown and grown. I could go on..

The Healing Power of Sound is one I'd happily help you write. It is non invasive and so, so powerful to change the vibration of a dis-eased person. My sound guru, Chris James, has enjoyed considerable success with the release of disease from patients suffering with ovarian cancer.

Through my craniosacral/sound work I have also seen miracles happen with patients suffering from lymph cancer.

Let me hear more from you Jason. THanks for being in touch.

in harmony
Lyndy


Hi, l just want to comment on your article in the Town Crier about bras and Breast cancer. Eleven yeras ago when l had an Aerobics centre l got breast cancer. l was slim and hardly ever wore a bra.The following year l had another lump and had a mastectomy, l still did not like wearing a bra but did when l went out but never at home, Three years a go l had another lump and l have just come back from a top London Hospital after another operation for another breast lump. So in my case not wearing a bra has not helped me , l wish that had been the answer but the truth is, according to my top surgeon , it has nothing to do with life style.
Yours, Carolyn Ogarrra


Dear Jason,



I read with interest your article dated September 10th in the Town Crier.



Until recently I noticed no problems but on the way back from holiday this year it seemed that just after landing, my breasts were very painful down the outer sides. After looking on websites seemingly I have a common problem (if that is the correct terminology) and after seeing my doctor I am booked for a mammogram.



Interestingly just prior to the holiday I bought new underwear and the bras are quite structured. Also after holiday eating and relaxing I have certainly put on weight, and found I had to literally peel the bras off in the evenings.



The symptoms were receding but last night the tenderness came back and I can feel not hard lumps but something in the same are of the breast which is where the lymph glands are. Today I decided for the first time in years not to wear a bra!



I am positive of a definite time this started – not a gentle leading up to but almost to a date when this happened and the circumstances surrounding it.



Can you let me know where I could read up further information please on this as I would prefer to try and alleviate the symptoms naturally.


If you want more info from me to help in any survey etc then let me know

Kind regards

Inez

Hi Jason, I will try them



Yes you can use my letter and after your article I looked more closely at the structures of my bras. I bought them from the same shop I had bout a year or so ago without problems, but I noticed the difference in the bras I have. Some are a one piece cup slightly padded, which seemingly allows the breast to form its own shape. Another had one seam up the middle from the underwire to the top – both perfectly comfortable and caused me no pain or problems (usual tenderness around the time of the month I don’t count) but three of the new sets had a seam from base up then an inch from the top another seam going from underarm to opposite edge thereby making a very fitted cup – I felt wonderful in them and my breasts were up where I thought they should be, however I am now thinking it was them plus the flying and doing nothing on holiday that collaborated in the intense pain afterwards – so bad I went to my doctor, which I haven’t been to for over 10 years!!



I reverted to the other bras and after a couple of days had relief, in fact almost immediately. Now, Im not saying it may not be down to my age – Im 41 and so changes I think are in the offing, but to go from practically nothing to that bad a pain cant be hormonal.



And as I type, I have been all day without bra and the tenderness has eased noticeably!



By the way, I have emailed the authors to join the study as well.

Many thanks for bringing this to my attention and I will be telling all my friends

Perhaps clothing namufacturers could design a slightly thicker band of stretchy material to stop nipples showing through when going bra-less!!

Ps if it helps I am a 34 DD – so always thought I needed a bra!

Inez


Thank you Jason,

I googled the names of the researchers and found their web – I have also ordered their book by Amazon!


Kind regards


Inez

No hay comentarios: