miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

Your Comments- Re:HealingCancer




Dear Jason
I read your piece. Friends of mine are recovering from cancer through in some small way from my advice. No chemotherapy! I spent months researching. Apricot kernals contain vitamin B17. Do a search on internet. Its fantastic how it works. This vitamin has been suppressed by the drug companies since the fifties. It is now not possible to buy B17 in the US. Take a look at www.worldwithoutcancer.com A great book I have just read is cancer why we are still dying to know the truth. Author is Phillip Day.also to these friends of mine I recommended high intake of fruit and veg including Juice Plus, a capsule containing the raw ingredients from 17 fruits and vegetables. Take a look www.juiceplus.com I look forward to reading your next piece.

Keith Thorn, Costa Del Sol, Malaga Spain

No hay comentarios: