miércoles, 22 de agosto de 2007

Healing cures for Cancer



I believe that mother earth provides a natural cure for every illness that co-exists on our planet. Since I was a child I had that belief. My spiritual journey has emphasized that point. I now, am embarking upon a journey, to re-discover cures for Cancer and AIDS.

I write a weekly column for the "towncrier newspaper" based in Southern Spain, writing about all aspects of mind, body and spirit. I prefere to cover articles about the lesser known , to bring about a greater awareness to the greater whole.

Unfortunately the human race, especially in westernized society has become incredibly conditioned and controlled. Governments, Religion and the Pharmaceutical companies control much of what we do, say, feel, eat, wear, think, take, etc...Only the media is an outlet to promote the truth. The media can be used to control or to spread the awareness of realities available to us all.

Since writing my articles I have had incredible feedback upon the Cancer articles, especially with the natural therapies that are available including, fruit force, essiac and vitamin B17. Why do the pharmaceutical companies suppress the natural cures? What are they afraid of?


I am prepared to stand up and say, there IS a cure for Cancer.

If you have any information, experience, overcome Cancer, have a story of inspiration, a cure, beaten Cancer, then please contact this blog with your details.

Togetheress can overcome Cancer. We can do that and raising the universal global awareness and the human Consciousness, then as one, we know there is a Cure.

No hay comentarios: